|
不知从何时起,
I don't know since when,
我习惯回想有你的冬天;
I used to think winter with you;
不知从何时起,
I don't know since when,
冬天的感觉越来越清晰。
The feeling of winter is more and more clear.
记得那年,
Remember that year,
天很冷,风很大,
It's cold, windy,
早上难醒,夜里难眠
Difficult to wake up in the morning, sleep at night,
你十六,我十七。
You 16, I am 17.
你用你温柔的双手,
You use your gentle hands,
为我洗净脏乱不堪的衣物,
As I wash dirty clothes,
看着你冻红的手,
Looking at you frozen red hand,
我不懂得怜惜。
I don't know pity.
寂静的夜里,
The silent night,
一次又一次,
Time and time again,
是我的执迷不悟,
Is my stubborn,
让你伤心地低声抽泣。
Make you sad sobbing in a low voice.
你依然喜欢不言不语,
You still like wordless,
把一切都记录在日记本里,
Take everything recorded in the diary,
在我现在看来,
In my now,
就像是在记录我的罪行,
Like in the record my crimes,
我认罪。
I plead guilty.
我觉得我很幸运,
I think I was lucky,
遇到你,
Met you,
我开心的度过懵懂的青春。
I spent a happy children of the youth.
四五年来,
Four or five years,
我们分分合合,
We gained,
我学到许多。
I've learned a lot.
或许,
Perhaps,
我有时让你感到不开心,
I sometimes make you feel unhappy,
但是,亲爱的
But, my dear
你要记住我对你的爱,
You remember my love for you,
从未改变。
Has never changed.
大雪过后,便是晴天,
After the heavy snow, it is sunny day,
曾经的一切就像寒冷的冬天,
Once everything is like the cold winter,
现在早已过去,
Now already in the past,
我相信我们都会珍惜。
I believe we will cherish.
这久违的晴天,
The stranger's sunny day,
将会化去大雪,
Will turn to snow,
然后大地也会充满生机,
Then the earth will be full of vitality,
让我们一起迎接美好的未来吧!
Let us meet the bright future together!
——至柳远翠
|
|