征集码头论坛_LOGO_广告语_名字_征文_歌曲_包装_景观_文创征集网

标题: 《深圳Daily》征文大赛结果公布 [打印本页]

作者: 方舟    时间: 2015-6-7 08:56
标题: 《深圳Daily》征文大赛结果公布
《深圳daily》征文大赛结果公布,四篇来自深旅学院的美文见报!快来欣赏美文风采吧,更多资讯,请关注我们的微信平台。下面推送的这篇美文出自13商英王鑫怡的手笔,赢得了评审老师的一致好评,评委一评91分,评委二评92分,以平均分91.5分斩获第一。
美文第一弹
My Ideal College Life
Wang xinyi
College is a once-in-a-lifetime period when we can enjoy our precious youth and freedom.No one has a second chance to experience his college life again. In this case, I have weaved beautiful dreams about my ideal college life more than once since I made up my mind to enter a famous college.
In my dreams, every morning after I wake up, I can take my time enjoying a healthy breakfast. Instead of rushing to the classroom, I prefer to open a book and read quietly, enjoying the sweet silence of beautiful mornings. Afterwards, if I feel tired, I would go outside and take a walk on the campus streets.With no fixed destination, I may arrive at any place, such as a small coffee bar where I would have a cup of coffee and appreciate wonderful classical music. Or I may take a seat at an unknown corner and just enjoy the warm sunshine.
Each weekday afternoon is time for classes. Some classes are of big size with several hundred students crowding in a hall. But comparatively, I would prefer to attend small-sized classes with about 20 students sitting in a circle face to face. Textbooks are no longer necessary. What we need to do is to share the information we have searched after class around certain topics which are given by the teacher or the teaching assistant. Through sharing and arguing, students strengthen their comprehension of different issues. The whole class is student-oriented. For example,we can discuss freely with our partners. Instead of being leaders, the teacher and the teaching assistant become guiders and participants, reminding us of the time and joining in the discussion. As college students need a well-rounded education, observing classes of other majors is encouraged.In addition,I would be able to find out class-related learning resources on the campus nets and other online studying platforms.
Besides studying, I can join clubs and volunteer teams based on my own interest rather than keeping the hope of getting good grades or scholarships in my spare time. Clubs are divided into three kinds: entertainment clubs, academic clubs and sports clubs. If I desire to refresh myself from study pressure, I may take part in singing activities. Maybe I want to play a role in the drama club occasionally, then there will be a chance for me to have a try. As for academic clubs, students can organize activities such as speech contest,model UN conference, English corner or model court, etc. Sports clubs should aim at encouraging students to do physical exercises in order to keep fit.
On the weekend, I would go out with my friends for camping. Enjoying the  mother nature is one of the best things I can imagine. Or I may choose to stay on campus, and go to the library and swim in the sea of books for a whole day. Reading different kind of books enables me to experience the charm of different subjects. The more facts and knowledge I have known, the more magic things I want to explore in the universe.
My ideal college should also establish a campus culture festival which stimulates students to know more about the campus. As a result,the students would get closer to their college emotionally, and they may take pride in their college as well.
Although there exist differences between my ideal college life and the real one, I would not feel upset. I believe that if you have a dream, you can achieve it one day!

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5MDg0MDc1Ng==&mid=208029260&idx=1&sn=7f896edc97641e6a1acf858ac31be950&3rd=MzA3MDU4NTYzMw==&scene=6#rd

欢迎光临 征集码头论坛_LOGO_广告语_名字_征文_歌曲_包装_景观_文创征集网 (http://zhengjimtcn.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2